Plup Ph1ct10n Pt.1 Plup Ph1ct10n Pt.1

mmmmmmm

Best clocks flash I have seen,keep up the great work

biblo responds:

fanku!!!!!!

Omaha Trailer. Omaha Trailer.

Alright

Man this looks killer man,you officialy made me want to finish my world war 2 flash movie,cheers!

The Horror Psychiatrist 3 The Horror Psychiatrist 3

Hehehe..

Glad to see Bub in this movie,as a horror fan myself,I enjoyed all the characters you included! good job!

Chord Master V 1.0 Chord Master V 1.0

I dont know about yall but I was playing rolling stones start me up on your little guitar thing..tune it

SwitchBladeClock responds:

kool, ya im making new versions, and there going to be way better, it was out of tune, i know, but im going to fix the next one, with an acoustic, and pre tuned, i reocrded with an electric this version

Ghost Motel 10 Ghost Motel 10

Rad

Wow this was really neat and cool,the music was really radass..keep up this great work:-D
<33

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks xbrandonewx! :)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Bout time

Bout time something good came on this site,this is what this site should be about,quality shit,I spent 4 hours making a perfect song lol mann this shit is so awesome,if yall wanna hear it paste this..

96-2---1---1-----1-----3---3-----9---83------999999-------- --------------------------c-41-117-4-8-8---8-4-------------c ----bcbcbcbcccccc----------------------------------a--1-1310 --7-6-7-6-------7-6-7-8-a----3-0-3-a-aaaaa------------------ ----------------